Thursday, March 31, 2011

Your Birth Story

This picture was taken on my way to the birth center I was in labor and my contractions were about 3 minutes apart.
When I got to the birth center I was in a lot of pain. I was dialated to a 5 when I got there. It was about 1:45.
I really wanted to give birth in the tub but Jean said it would be better if I was out of the tub. By Approximatly 3:00 I was dialated to a 7! I was in so much pain. I didn't know if I could do it anymore. I just wanted to be done and holding you in my arms
I didn't have to push for very long. You were ready to come. At 3:15 You, Austen Jade Wilsterman were born. You had a head full of dark curly hair. You weighed 8 lbs 12.5 oz. and you you 21 1/2 inches long.


Jean checked you out and declared that you were perfect!

Proud Daddy
Excited Aunt Stephanie
Treasured by Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment